Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Savannah Lifestyle photographer- Mark DuRant Photography

Welcome to the New Mark DuRant Photography website! I've been slacking a little when it comes to this blog, but that is going to change soon.  I'm going to (slowly) get caught up with the many family sessions I've been blessed to do the last several months, as well as bring new portrait and wedding sessions, and hopefully complete some blog posts about general photography information and other helpful tips.

I'm am so excited about the new changes at Mark DuRant Photography- we have redone our website to match our fresh, clean photographs.  We also are offering some amazing new options this year with our portrait and wedding sessions. 

I recently got a chance to travel to Atlanta for the Imaging USA Conference.  Not only did I get to learn some new fresh skills for portrait photos, but I also scoured the EXPO in search of the perfect wedding and portrait album to offer my clients. Seriously, we looked at every.single.one. (and there were lots!)  And I couldn't be happier with the options we picked. 

We are offering two different premium wedding albums both at the same starting price.  One is a more traditional wedding album, with hard substrate pages, thick binding and beautiful seamless pages.  It comes in a custom box that also holds the DVD of high quality images that come with each wedding.  It is gorgeous!

The second one is my personal favorite- a premium fine art album.  This album has a coffee table book feel, similar to what you would find in a bookstore. The pages are thin, like book pages, and the binding is book binding.  It still lays flat across the seam so your images are the focus.  I love it- makes me seriously wish I had that option to put my own wedding photos in!

We are also offering custom guest sign in books for your wedding reception, and layflat albums are a beautiful options for parent books or  family and engagement sessions for family and engagement.  There is an option for every budget- you don't have to spend a ton of money to get a beautiful book to show your photos off! 

We have put a lot of thought, work and behind the scenes work into figuring out what products will best showcase your photos- and we are so excited to start offering it to our amazing clients.  If you are a past client and would like to order an album, give us a call and we'll get it going for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment